Covid-19 Vaccination – Essential to be safe in this Health Crisis
Expecting a turning point in the battle with Covid-2021. Together 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 win, and we will be out once again…
As we all know this disease is highly infectious and dangerous. Senior citizens and people who are suffering from other medical issues are at a big risk. Natural immunity blended with the vaccines seems to be the most efficient when it comes to safeguarding yourself. Vaccines were already assessed in medical research and have been accepted as it greatly lowers the possibility to be infected with the virus.
Covid-19 vaccine registration for above 18 years
In India, Covid-19 vaccine registration is already open on the CoWIN portal and AarogyaSetu app. Everyone who is above 18 years old is now eligible for vaccination from 1st May 2021 under phase-3 of the vaccination strategy. Keep motivating your dear ones to get vaccinated.
Benefits of vaccination
• Getting vaccinated is one of the safest ways to create a shield against the novel coronavirus.
• Getting vaccinated means protection for yourself, your family, your friends, and people around you as well — specifically those at higher risk for critical illness from COVID-19.
• All medicines are clinically tested before releasing publicly.
How to stop the spread of Coronavirus?
• Keep a 1-meter distance from others.
• Protect your nose, mouth, and chin by wearing a mask.
• Avoid crowded areas and close contact.
• Wash hands regularly with soap and water or make use of an alcohol-based sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
• Cover your nose and mouth while coughing or sneezing.
Even after vaccination- Precaution needs to be followed
Vaccines help in boosting the immune system to fight against the virus but it takes a few weeks for the whole body to build immunity after taking a dose. Means one can still not be completely safe by getting infected immediately after the vaccination. So, basic preventive actions need to be taken even if you got your vaccines such as wearing a mask, hand sensitization, and social distancing. Cough/sneezing related formalities also need to be observed.
After being administered #COVID19Vaccine, some individuals may have side effects like mild fever, pain at injection site & bodyache. This is similar to the side effects that occur post some other vaccines.
— Dr Harsh Vardhan (@drharshvardhan) January 14, 2021
Dr Ravindra M Mehta, Senior Consultant and HOD – Pulmonology and Interventional pulmonology, Apollo Speciality Hospitals Jayanagar said –
“Let’s not complicate taking a COVID-19 vaccine. It’s like any other vaccination and people might have some side-effects which are normal. Just be prepared for simple medication like Paracetamol, if required”.
How to stay mentally fit during the Covid-19?
• Find different ways to contact friends.
• Do not worry, do not be sad, and do not panic. (Keep Patience)
• Do activities of your interests.
• Avoid watching the news frequently.
• Do exercise and meditation regularly.
• Eat healthy and balanced food.
This phase can be conquered by making people realize the importance of COVID-19 vaccination. Spreading awareness will create faith in the decision to provide vaccinations, otherwise, this world won’t defeat this pandemic and can’t live a normal life as they do.
Fighting against the health crisis, people actually forgot to smile but keep smiling and keep motivating are the only reasons to overcome through the hell. The world needs support -Motivating is the only key to success and to beat covid in 2021.